Getting Divorced? You’re in the Right Place. Download Your Certificate Immediately Upon Course Completion. View Pricing and Discounts
The ONLINE Texas Cooperative Course™ (Happy Children, 2 Homes) is a 4-hour parent education class designed especially for separated and divorcing parents. Many Texas Family Courts require a parenting class before finalizing a divorce involving minor children or when modifying court orders.
THIS CLASS FILLS THAT NEED.
Everything you need to fulfill the court requirement is provided 100% online and INCLUDED in the price. Unlike other companies, there are no hidden fees for your certificate. Parents love our class because it is affordable, convenient, complete, and court-accepted.
We know you are busy. Is it challenging to find 4 hours in your schedule? You can take the course in easy, 30-minute segments. Return to finish when you have time. The course will save your progress!
We are the ONLY online parenting class written by licensed professionals at a Texas Domestic Relations Office. Our class satisfies all requirements of Texas Family Code section 105.009, Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course. Court Acceptance is guaranteed, or your money back. ** View Prices and Discounts.
Created by Texans for TEXANS!
You will receive:
- Complete, 100% Online Course
- 8 units, 30-minutes each
- Register Now, Start Later: 24/7 Course Access
- Log in/ Log Out from any computer … Auto-bookmarking feature saves your place
- English or Spanish
- Official Certificate for Court – Emailed to you instantly upon completion. Download & Print. NO WAITING * NO EXTRA FEE
- EASY TO USE
- LOW COST: Only $34.95 per person / Best value on the web!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- NOTE: Some companies offer a low price for the course, but then charge up to $45 extra in delivery fees if you need to receive your certificate quickly. We don’t do that. There is no extra fee.
- BONUS: You will receive free updates and helpful articles by email to support you monthly after the course. Parents love this! But if you decide you don’t want them, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Enrolling is Easy
Just register your name (to appear on your Certificate) and a few other details, and you’re ready to log-in and begin. You can enroll now and start later when it’s convenient for you. Many of our students do that. Simply click the orange button to enroll!
Who Should Enroll?
- Divorcing Parents
- Separated, divorced, or never-married parents experiencing conflict regarding access, visitation, and custody of children
- Parents required by the court to complete a Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course
- Anyone seeking to help children following a family break-up
- Those parents who need flexibility in course scheduling due to work, time, or location constraints
- Everyone is welcome
Discounts Are Available
View our PRICES AND DISCOUNTS page
Counties That Accept Our Course
View the List of COUNTIES THAT ACCEPT OUR COURSE
If your Texas court accepts ONLINE courses to satisfy the Parent Education requirement for divorce, then we guarantee it will accept this course, or your money back upon written proof of decline by the court. Before enrolling, it is your responsibility to please check with your court or agency to be sure an ONLINE course is acceptable to your judge or referring official. A classroom version is also available in Austin, Texas.
A Sample of the Course is Available
Participants will Learn:
- How Divorce Impacts the Family & Ways to Help their Children Recover
- Ways to Restructure the Relationship from “Husband” and “Wife” to “Co-Parents”
- Positive Co-Parenting Strategies for Raising Well-Adjusted Children in 2 Homes
- Skills to Communicate Effectively, End Conflict, and Manage Anger
- Where to Find Additional Resources
COURSE OUTLINE: Module 1: Parents, Children, & the Court; Module 2: Positive Co-Parenting Practices; Module 3: Child Development; Module 4: Communication; Module 5: Conflict Resolution; Module 6: Anger Management; Module 7: Facts About Family Violence & Abuse; Module 8: Financial Responsibilities of Parenting